- Make your spine straight. You can stand or sit, but keep the spine straight and upright.
- Spread your arms out to the side with your palms up. Connect with your imagination. Imagine that your palms are the scales of a weight. The shoulders of the weight are your hands and the axis of the scale is your spine.
- Connect with your imagination to the perceptions of the sensations in your body.Left Palm-Mentally imagine or visualize your Past on your left palm. Focus on your life up to the present moment. This includes what you did, thought, how and with whom you talked and much more.Right Palm –Mentally visualize your future. This includes your plans, dreams, what you have to do in this life….. ( By the way, keep in mind that much of this you do not yet know
- Shake your hands a little to determine which one is heavier. After you determine which one is heavier, than the other….
- Very slowly start to join your hands, feeling and imagining how the past penetrates into the future and how the future penetrates into the past. The duration of this part of the exercise is individual for each person
- When the palms are joined, close your eyes ( if they were not closed before) and feel your general condition and observe what is happening with your heart
- Stay in this condition for as long as possible
- As soon as you start losing this condition, finish this practice